Thursday, September 18, 2014

AUTUMN HATS

Some people will always find sun glasses that fit the shape of their face and their general look (my bestie is a good example of this!). And some, like me, will always find hats that fit. 

I don't own many hats and I have no clue from where I have gotten the ones I have at the moment since I don't remember bying them. Anyhow, the autumn is coming and now is absolutely perfect weather for trench coat & hat outfits! 

Now that I think of it, I do have really great hats and I just got a new one as well... Once it gets slightly more chill I will combine them with my collection of silk scarves and leather gloves and nothing will stop me from there on to rock the world! 



Pics from Pinterest

How to create the look? 

I found a great combo that works for Finnish weather. It's very casual yet with a bright jacket you still stand out from the crowd. The full combo is from Mango. I would still add more elements to tie the outfit together (like shiny black bag or gloves).



Not that I have a wardrobe full of hats, but I really like them and usually they fit me well. I recently tried on (just for fun!) a forest green woolen hat in Sisley and in the end I couldn't resist it and I had to have it. VoilĂ ! Instant Riviera's autumn feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment