Friday, September 5, 2014

DINE WITH ME

I am dreaming about more dinners with friends and family. I love the cosy atmosphere what your loved ones bring to the table. Not that it matters how the physical environment looks like when you are in a good company but my style-loving inner-Erika is craving to be surrounded by stylish dining setting. 

If I ever move into a big house (apartment might work as well) I will have a big long dining table with stylish chairs for all my friends who shall visit me. Even though I am not a big fan of cooking, I just love throwing dinner parties and sitting together chit chatting and sipping wine from my favorite wine glasses. 

Since my family has always lived separately in different countries, I have envied my friends who have the possibility of Sunday dinners with their family. I promised myself already ages ago that when I will create family of my own, I will value so much the dinners spent together. It might be that I will be the only one insisting on eating together but I will solve that issue when the time is right! 


Pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment