Tuesday, February 17, 2015

PASTEL PINK COATS

Lately I have noticed paying an extra attention to the pastel coats I see people wearing. Maybe it is the spring coming or maybe it is just a week in Italian culture and fashion! Anyhow, I must have one. I already have a pastel blue coat, which I love love love, yet I somewhat feel that I need one in pink as well. 

I mean seriously, I think I might have some issues with pink. I just can't resist it. I find myself buying pink accessories and I found myself twice at the cashier in Italy holding a pink coat and thinking that I just must have it. I didn't buy either of them. Thinking back, I might have been intoxicated by the Italian weather as the coats I wanted could be used only for too limited period back here in Helsinki. 

Nevertheless. Even if I don't feel like spring today, it will come eventually and I will find my perfect pink coat sooner or later. Here some inspiration! 

Pics from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment