Sunday, August 31, 2014

MAN GLOVES

Autumn is coming and even though it might be evident for my female friends that it's the time of the year when you are allowed to wear all the fancy gloves, it might not be that big deal for the guys. 

I really fancy masculine elements in my style and before I found the gloves I have now, I was searching for a perfect pair for years. And I am not even exaggerating, I really wanted to find simple and elegant leather gloves with holes at the knuckles. For some reason I just didn't like any pairs I found. The funniest part is that even though I wanted really masculine gloves (just smaller size than in many of the pictures below) I ended up buying bright fuchsia coloured gloves! 

Personally, I prefer my gloves to be slightly worn and perfect fit for my own hand. I also love when the gloves go perfectly with the watch you are wearing, Actually my bright fuchsia pair matches perfectly with my highly masculine watch. It balances the combo to be simple, masculine yet same time it is feminine. 

My next pair of gloves is gonna be a real man glove pair. Perfect fit and touch of masculinity which I will combine with a bright trench and chunky woollen scarf. 



Pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment