Friday, October 10, 2014

ISKU SHOWROOM OPENING

While my studies I never thought what would it mean to be writing Master's Thesis. I just postponed thinking about it. However, in the end of this summer I found myself in a situation where I had finished all my courses and was left with only thesis to write. I spent all the summer really really - I mean REALLY - thinking about topics I would want to write about. I knew I am excited about interior design and I knew I could combine my business background to it. Once we were sipping coffee at a good friend's place and I asked him to help me out with my topic ideation. He gave me an advice to write about interior design software and since then I have really dug into technology and its role in interior. 

Thesis time has been very controversial for me. I adore my subject but I am not at all a person who is able to sit down, read, concentrate and produce formal documents. I need to hustle and do things my own way. This hustling has lead me to meet incredible companies and people in the interior field of Finland. 

This Wednesday my thesis lead me to Isku's Showroom opening in Espoo. It was an event for interior designers, architects and partners. I had plenty of fun and Isku's Showroom looks really cozy and it has plenty of different styles showcased over there. I took some photos of details that I enjoyed and now sharing them with you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment