Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WITTY WOMAN

I was writing this post and I was really excited about all the colourful suits and the combos, and a (male) friend of mine was following next to me. He looked at me very puzzled and asked me if I would really wear this. What makes this funnier is that when  I opened the draft at home to continue it, the first reaction from my darling was: "Would you wear this?!". 

What makes it so "not wearable", boys? I think these ladies look chic and fab. The only thing that would stop me from wearing this is the rainy and cold period for the next 10 days. Oh and the whole winter thingie that is told to come to Finland soon. 

I guess suit combos like these are exactly the thing that makes me wanna move back to Nice. Nobody finds it awkward over there. On the contrary, it is considered very elegant and feminine. 

Anyhow. I do believe every girl should have a bright suit combo in her wardrobe. If somebody finds it ridiculous then so be it. It shouldn't stop us from wearing what we find fab. As with each outfit, you just need to improve your posture, lift your chin up and walk the walk as if you own it!



Pics from Pinterest

How to create the look? 

I have been very fond of pink lately and somehow it always catches my eye. So that's what happened with this suit combo in Zara as well. It shines and sparkles in the midst of autumn. 

I went for the classy black & white combo to calm down the bright pink. Black & white combo also makes everything more classy so of course it depends on your feelings and the situation whether you want to go for something more playful or stick with the classy. Though, these black & white elements are somehow playful, at least in my opinion. Or maybe it's the combo that is not perceived as too formal due to the bright pink. Anyhow, this is what I would put on for walking the walk!  

  Zara Jacket // Zara Pants // Mango Top // Zara Bag // Mango Shoes //  Mango Sunglasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment