Thursday, July 3, 2014

COSY WHITE

I really enjoy organizing. The more organized the place looks, the calmer is my mind. White interiors looks clean and pure but I would not decorate my own home with white interiors. 

Especially ALL white -interiors is totally not for me. It looks great but it lacks warmth and marks of life. Or if it does have marks of life then it is coffee spills and THAT is totally not cool. I need to be able to cuddle on sofa and feel comfy in the chairs without thinking whether I can even touch them. 

All white is great for Scandinavian interiors magazine but not for my daily life. Though I am not against white. Not at all. I find it extremely elegant when combined for example with black touches.  White can function as great basis to build on. Actually our closet is white with big black mirror doors (we though we are oh-so-brave with our interiors choice). Also I enjoy white walls or white (big and puffy) sofas. Even though I already have had a white sofa (not the big and puffy one) and that did totally not last for long...

I have friends who absolutely crave for white floor. To be honest, it has never been my thing. It might look fantastic in the end result if combined with some fancy elements but it's not something I crave for. I am much more towards dark shades for floor. Once again, I don't want to see too much white! 

So to conclude, I really love the purity and clean "atmosphere" of white yet I believe ALL white is just too white. Let me know if you think all white is cool! Maybe I will need to change my mind! 






Pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment