Thursday, July 31, 2014

STATEMENT CHAIRS

I adore statement jewellery because it is such a simple and easy way to add sparkle to otherwise quite-alright entity. 

This post was inspired by our tiny boring spot in the entrance of our home. We have lived in our present home since last November and since then I have been trying semi-actively to figure out what to do with the spot. It is a piece of wall where we have humongous horizontal mirror on the level of shoulders. We have build-in closet's doors minimizing the space. Statement chair is an option that is not leaving my thoughts. Unfortunately as said the space is quite minimal and fitting a chair is quite a challenge. 

If I could add just half a meter more to our entrance, I would squeeze under the big horizontal mirror a statement chair similar to the one in the first picture. It's my absolute favorite out of these pics! Even our entrance walls are the same colour as in the picture. (Well our are maybe slightly more blue yet I would prefer them being exactly as in the picture! ) Now I just need to find that chair. 

Here are some chairs that I fancy. Not all would fit my style yet sometimes it's fun just to ideate on wild interiors ideas. Imagine how one of these chairs could change the whole atmosphere in a room!  Just saying! 


Pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment