Sunday, August 24, 2014

WORKSPACE


Your own workspace has to inspire you. I have come across this topic lately a lot since I have been thinking quite actively of how to be motivated with my upcoming Master's Thesis autumn. Having a cozy workspace is definitely one big factor. 

I personally find it difficult to work from home, no matter is it school or work related tasks. It usually  feels difficult for me to concentrate on something when I have so many other things at home. In these cases I believe that having a physical spot that is dedicated for work helps a lot. 

Many of the pics below have some green at the workspace. That is something that I am missing from mine and I am seriously considering of adding a plant or two! Though my desk is not close to window so they might as well die in a week. 

In future, I'd love to have a real home office. I do have a spot for work but neither me or my boyfriend use it properly (unless storage and morning coffee cup holder counts). Though this spot was not even designed to be a proper "home office". Anyways, if I had a real home office, I would make it a statement of my persona. I'd love it to tell something about myself to the others. Maybe that's why I also reeeally enjoy inspirational quotes, statements and posters. It might be just my own opinion, but I think those little things tell a lot about the person who works from that spot. 


Pics from Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment