Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MEN IN BLUE

Drum beats! Pum pum pum!  This has to be one of my favorite topics. Men In Blue Suits. 

The thing is..... That I have A THING about men in suits. I just get this incredible excitement when I see a well tailored suit that fits perfectly its beholder. Especially if the suit is well combined with other pieces. It's the combo that matters. Till the last detail. 

Somebody somewhere said that "Blue suits should not be restricted to navy"  Navy is classy but the electric blue is sassy and sexy! Well tailored and classy suit might still look boring and plain without the right accessories and colour focuses. I personally really enjoy bold statement. And even classy can be made bold. 

Colour and pattern play a significant role both in male and female clothing. Especially when talking about suits, it's extremely important to have some creativity and not go with the most obvious (and usually most boring) option. I know sometimes black & white combo is The Thing but now I am talking about suit combos that are gonna make girls (and probably guys as well) faint!


Pics from Pinterest

How to create the look? 

I wish I could just send a link and say VOILÀ! However I believe finding a suit is a much bigger project and it requires dedication. After being able to dedicate the time needed and being able to pay for this delight, one needs to find a person who will guide through this process. It needs to be someone who understand the fit and the stylistics of suits. 

Finding an electric blue suit is not easy. I have gathered an example of blue combo yet it is a very calm and safe option. I chose three basic colours - blue, magenta and brown - and combined them proportionally. I highlight that my suggestions is the safe option. If it's anyhow possible, go with much bolder version of this one! Brighter suit would already make a huge difference!


Tiger of Sweden Suit // Tiger of Sweden Shirt // Hugo Boss Shoes // Boss Pocket Square // RayBan Sunglasses // Tiger of Sweden Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment